Community Forum

Billed twice a month, one charge matches my bill, the other one is always different and always more.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Billed twice a month, one charge matches my bill, the other one is always different and always more.

Searching through bank statements I have discovered that I am being billed twice a month, sometimes the same day, sometimes on the following day. I have attempted to call in twice, the first time I was told I would get a call back (which never happened), and the second time I had to fight with the automated system for 30 minutes to talk to a live human being, only to be told I need to fill out an identity theft report or something to that effect. This only started after I moved over the summer, I just want to get this fixed and get the tremendous amount of money I have been overbilled back. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Billed twice a month, one charge matches my bill, the other one is always different and always m

Can I get some sort of response or even acknowledgement to this? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Billed twice a month, one charge matches my bill, the other one is always different and always m

I guess as long as there are other, easier service issues to handle, im not going to get any response from any comcast employee. This forum is a joke. Guess ill just have to take this to small claims court or something.