Community Forum

Billed over a year after service termination

Regular Visitor

Billed over a year after service termination

I was unable to find customer support email to reach out so if there is a better department/person to correspond with please let me know. I am unable to call or chat due to lack of internet as I am no longer in the United States and am currently station overseas. I have not been a Xfinity customer for over a year now and I just received a bill as stated below. Your bill amount: $171.07 When it's due: 04/16/2018 Your account number: Ending in <edited to remove personal information > I no longer live at this address and have not since mid march 2017. All services were terminated and equipment returned that month. I am stationed overseas as active duty military and have been for the better part of a year so any resolution on where this bill came from/what it from would be much appreciated. Thanks for your help.
Expert

Re: Billed over a year after service termination

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Billed over a year after service termination

Hey robinsjd, 

I can help address your billing concerns. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.