Community Forum

Billed for equipment we never had

New Poster

Billed for equipment we never had

Every month we are being billed for a digital converter that we have never had.  We have one HDTV and one cable box, and we do not, and never have, needed a digital converter.    Every month we call and complain about the $2.50 charge on our bill.  Customer service credits us, and assures us that the charge won't be on the bill the next month, but every month it is back.   This has been going on for several months now, and it's getting old.  The bill shows the digital converter as "inactive" and says to return it to avoid future charges.  It's hard to return something we've never received.  How can we get this resolved?

Official Employee

Re: Billed for equipment we never had

Hi MS47, I would like to look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Billed for equipment we never had

Hi MS47, I have not heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!