Community Forum

Bill

Regular Visitor

Bill

I had an assault and been on bed rest any way I can work out a payment plan
Official Employee

Re: Bill

Hi, Babiegirl. Thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I wish you a smooth and quick recovery. We can potentially set up what we call a promise to pay arrangement. It's an agreement that will postpone your payment up to 10 days out, max. There are still other requirements that have to be met. The account must be in a delinquent status; delinquent status is defined as having any past due amount on the account. The agreement must be to pay the full past due amount and at least one prior payment to the account equal to or greater than one month of service is present in your account history. There are a few additional requirements. You're welcome to send me a private message with your name so I can check and see if you're eligible.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!