Community Forum

Bill went up!!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bill went up!!

So, my bill went up $30....the service charge is now close to $100 just for very basic cable and internet. I see $99 packages on line with more channels and faster internet, if I have to pay this much is it possible to switch to this better package?   

Official Employee

Re: Bill went up!!

NJRay, thank you for reaching out here on the forums. I understand the importance of a low bill and I would be happy to help. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill went up!!

NJRay, I responded back to your PM regarding new deals. If you're still interested, please continue speaking with me there. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!