Community Forum

Bill went up 30 dollars

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill went up 30 dollars

I’ve been with Xfinity for 3 years. Every year, although I’m getting the same services, my bill goes up. This year when the rep called, they said it would go up 10 dollars. Okay, fine. But then I get my bill and it’s a 30 dollar increase. This seems to be a trend that I have seen with many other customers.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill went up 30 dollars

Hi there, @Ren_mariee! I want to make you were helped. 

If not, Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you so much for being valued loyal customer over the last 3 years! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I can’t get through to them about it! My bill went up since last month! I’m about done with Comcast!!! I never had a problem with dish besides having terrible internet! If I had problems, they fixed it and made it right! This is crazy!!!! Very upset!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Expert

@Christian_ wrote:
I can’t get through to them about it! My bill went up since last month! I’m about done with Comcast!!! I never had a problem with dish besides having terrible internet! If I had problems, they fixed it and made it right! This is crazy!!!! Very upset!!!!!!!!!

It sounds as though your promotion has expired.  Compare this billing statement with the last couple of statements and also read the notes in the notice section of your bill for important information about increases and other changes to your service.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

May I ask where the notice section is because I don't have anything on my bills stating that there would be an increase