Community Forum

Bill went from $78 to $123. Please help

Regular Visitor

Bill went from $78 to $123. Please help

My bill is now too much to afford. Is there someone who can help?

New Poster

Re: Bill went from $78 to $123. Please help

Ok well if the increase is due to the promo period ending then all you need to do is call them and tell them you want to end service and they'll offer you the newest promo deal and you'll probably come out with more services than you already have now for less than you were paying.

If it's not due to the end of your promo you will need to talk one on one with customer service and find out about that.

Personally I have a bill of $250 when it should only be $120 and they have told me that there was an error in a payment I made in December that they returned to my VISA card I used to pay with (although that card has since been cancelled, so who knows where that $140 really is) and that I owe it again. It's a whole big mess.

Good luck.
Regular Visitor

Looks like the promotion they put on my account expired and now all the prices went up. Can someone help me with finding a new promotion or anything to help lower my bill?

Official Employee

ti_le85, got your private message. We'll take a look at some billing options there. 

KenF

Official Employee

ti_le85, glad we found you something you liked! Post again if you need additional help! 

KenF