Community Forum

Bill way too high ($321 a month!!)

Regular Visitor

Bill way too high ($321 a month!!)

I desperately need help with my bill. I had the triple play package but now that my contract is up... my bill is $321 a month! I have two kids in daycare and this bill is just.. killing me! When I called customer service in hopes of lowering my bill or signing up for a new bundle, I was told by the representative that she couldn’t help me with a new bundle and to expect an “800 number” to call me with a new offer. The call never came.
Are there any bundles/deals given to existing customers or only new customers? I tried to upgrade online and it won’t allow me to do that. If I can’t do it online and the customer service representative can’t do it then who?? Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I don’t want to cancel my service because I’ve had it for many years but I’m really left with no choice. The cost is just way too high.
Help!
Official Employee

Re: Bill way too high ($321 a month!!)

Hello, Angie44! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

I would be more than happy to look through the available promotions with you and see if we can find a better-priced plan that better fits your needs.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill way too high ($321 a month!!)

Angie44, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get help adjusting your service plan, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!