Community Forum

Bill seems to increase past two months.Have a contract.??????

Regular Contributor

Bill seems to increase past two months.Have a contract.??????

I called customer service said my contract was good until May.. Called again asked why my bill keeps going up considering I have a contract..Also noticed two different balances one was higher than the other? for the next bill?? So two increases in the past two months. I feel if you sign up for a contract deal  all that was agreed too it  should be honored until the deal is up.Not fair to keep adding charges during the deal time.. it gone up 10.00 . The lady said there was an increase in January? If so why is there another one in February???Do they do it gradually so you dont notice it? I DID?

Official Employee

Re: Bill seems to increase past two months.Have a contract.??????

Hello, bluebird51. Thanks for reaching out to us about this issue.

These kinds of changes are usually due to tax/fee increases that are outside of the locked in price of your contract. Customers are notified of these changes prior to them taking effect on the bottom of their previous bill. 

If you would like, I would be more than happy to review your bill with you and clarify any changes as well as see if there are any promotions/options available to help lower your overall bill. 

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

I DID have not heard back from you?

Official Employee

Thanks for the PM, bluebird51.

I did receive your message and responded accordingly. I look forward to your reply so I can continue to assist you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

bluebird51, I'm glad I was able to help clarify your bill and even help  save you a few dollars a month. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future.