Community Forum

Bill question

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Bill question

(I talked with a representative 3/1 and established a monthly payment of $159.23 but when I went to review my current bill it was much higher. I can't seem to find anyone to help me resolve my issue.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Bill question

@Archh1930 wrote:

(I talked with a representative 3/1 and established a monthly payment of $159.23 but when I went to review my current bill it was much higher. I can't seem to find anyone to help me resolve my issue.

Did the quoted price include equipment fees, taxes, and surcharges?  If you have cable tv you'll also have [extra] the Regional Sports Fee and the Broadcast fee as charges outside of your package.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes it appears to include taxes, fees, etc. I worked with the rep to get my bill down and I thought we had it resolved but a different amount appears on the current billing. My bill should be $159 not $200.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Archh1930 wrote:

Yes it appears to include taxes, fees, etc. I worked with the rep to get my bill down and I thought we had it resolved but a different amount appears on the current billing. My bill should be $159 not $200.

@Archh1930 

Usually, after you change services you could notice higher than normal bills the month following the change. I would see if it continues next month. Additionally, did you fully review the approval required to make these types of changes. It usually explains what to expect and if taxes and fees were included in the quote provided to you. 

Hope this helps