Community Forum

Bill not reflecting $5 discount?

New Poster

Bill not reflecting $5 discount?

When I renewed my contract in July, I was told by the agent I would be receiving a $5 discount as part of my new package. When we reviewed the order over the phone, she said this would not be reflected on my order, which is wasn't. Since October is the first month reflecting my new order (August bill was still old package so paid a higher amount, September bill adjusted for October overpay), of course the $5 discount is not there. How do I fix this? I am not happy after being assured of this in July that it's not reflecting. I now assume it wasn't on my September bill either.

New Poster

Re: Bill not reflecting $5 discount?

Can someone from Comcast contact me to resolve this?
Expert

Re: Bill not reflecting $5 discount?

@Thartnett05 wrote:

When I renewed my contract in July, I was told by the agent I would be receiving a $5 discount as part of my new package. When we reviewed the order over the phone, she said this would not be reflected on my order, which is wasn't. Since October is the first month reflecting my new order (August bill was still old package so paid a higher amount, September bill adjusted for October overpay), of course the $5 discount is not there. How do I fix this? I am not happy after being assured of this in July that it's not reflecting. I now assume it wasn't on my September bill either.

Discounts generally don't start until the 3rd month of 45 days after you start the contract.  So, you should probably see the discount beginning in January at the latest.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!