Community Forum

Bill more than i was told it would be

Contributor

Bill more than i was told it would be

i was told in a private message my bill would be $200.75 with taxes and fees...recived bill today and its over $212...why is it not the 200 that i was told...been a loyal customer and i feel lied to and deceived
Contributor

Re: Bill more than i was told it would be

exact words were....That was with taxes, fees, and equipment or as I like to call it, the out the door price.
Official Employee

Hello, Ord535. Thanks for reaching back out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear the bill is a little higher than what was told to you. It's possible the change was in between billing cycles. When this happens you are prorated on the old package and the new package. If you would like me to look further into this please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you, Ord535. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!