Community Forum

Bill is to high, going to cancel

Frequent Visitor

Bill is to high, going to cancel

Hello,

My bill has gotten way to high.  I was told my 2 year contract/promotion ended...I was told 2 years ago this was not a promotion and it was not going to end after Comcast made a bunch of billing & service errors and tried to make it right.  I tried to cancel phones (which I NEVER use) to save money and the woman on the phone said that would make my bill go up!  I have looked into Direct TV and Fairpoint for Internet and I will save $100 a month, $1200 a year for the first year and I will save $65 a month and $780.00 for the 2nd year.  For those savings, I am ready to switch unless someone can make this right and give me what I was promised...the pricing I had was NOT SUPPOSED TO EXPIRE AS A PROMOTION.

Thanks for reading,

Josh

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bill is to high, going to cancel

Unless you can help lower my bill and change my plan to a lower one that I can be able to pay. Before you get one bill about paid next thing you know other fee's added to your bill before you paid the other one l love my service. I got channels l don't even watch and my two kids either. So please help lower my bill and change my plan to a lower plan please that I can pay every month. I am disabled and can't work l am not rich l have other bill's and two kids to take care of and its just me and my kids.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify the first and last name of the primary account holder with me? also, I would need the phone number linked to the account, and the full service address of the account, including house number, street name and any unit or apartment number. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Shane,

I think th private message link is broken, it just brings me to a help screen to ask questions.  Anyway I can email you my info?

Thanks,

Josh

Regular Visitor

you should be able to use the mouse and hover over his name and gat a option to message him or click on his name and his page should come up with a option to message him on the right hand side.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, I know, it isnt working right now...