Community Forum

Bill is now $191 ????

Contributor

Bill is now $191 ????

OK, I added Acorn TV and my bill went to 177.00, that was expected. Now my new monthly bill is $191? Hey, have been a Comcast customer since the 90s, I am already paying for channels I don't even need-kids, Spanish, etc. I'm retired and this is getting too expensive. I deserve better than this.

Official Employee

Re: Bill is now $191 ????

Hi oldcustomer1. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. We thank you for your long term loyalty. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Hi, have not heard back from you after I messaged you.Please let me know if I have to reach out to someone else
Thx
Contributor

Bill is now $191 ???? No reply since posting last week! Only reply is mine asking for help.

OK, I added Acorn TV and my bill went to 177.00, that was expected. Now my new monthly bill is $191? Hey, have been a Comcast customer since the 90s, I am already paying for channels I don't even need-kids, Spanish, etc. I'm retired and this is getting too expensive. I deserve better than this.

Official Employee

Hi oldcustomer1. Apologies for my delay in getting to you. I have since received and responded to your private message. Let's continue discussing the details of your account via PM please. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi oldcustomer1, Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. This thread has now been locked. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!