Community Forum

Bill is $10.00 too much

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bill is $10.00 too much

Why is my bill $50 instead of $40 when I have had Autopay for years.  Also, the new bill shows my speed tier is Extreme instead of Blast.  I had Extreme for only 4 days last month.  Per your speed test, the speed was usually less than 200 mbps so I called and switched it back to Blast which always shows more than 200.  This was well within your guarantee of 30 days free reversal when I switched it back.

I tried calling my local office (Pompano Beach) one time when I received the last bill.  As usual I got someone who only speaks broken English but she did tell me that this billing cycle my bill would be $40.00 due to the Autopay.  Can someone please explain this to me?

Thank you,

South Florida 886

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill is $10.00 too much

Hi there, sfla886. I can help you figure out what happened with the bill. We do prorate, so it's likely because of that. However, I can break things down for you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@ComcastMorgan wrote:

Hi there, sfla886. I can help you figure out what happened with the bill. We do prorate, so it's likely because of that. However, I can break things down for you. Please send me a PM with your first and last name. We will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Hi.

I got the same problem. Please help me with it.

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Question-about-my-bill/td-p/3364066

Highlighted
Expert

@toailuong I have responded to your post; please followup there.  Your issue is not quite the same as sfla886's.

@ComcastMorgan https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Question-about-my-bill/m-p/3364066#M127693

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!