Bill inreased

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill inreased

My bill as increased close to 30 dollars and I don’t see why
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bill inreased

You should read my message, happened to me too. Everyone should protest this since it is not just you and I.

Highlighted
New Poster

Im new here so not sure how to post. Mine just did the same thing. I got my account as a promo last april at $95. By nov up to $105. Last mo it was still $105. This month $125. Also not sure why
Highlighted
Contributor

MInce did as well. Last year, I called as soon as it raised, and I was told there would be a promotion in two weeks. I wated and called. No promotion. I finally had to come here to get service. I was ready to cancel. I got a new promotion, but not until I already had paid about $150 more than I would have duing the three months my bill was higher. I have internet only, and my normal bill was $49.99.

I should have used that $150 and bought a modem for FIOS and then switched. The  reasons I didn't was that, I like being loyal to a company, and Xfinity worked. I also need to install a new ciruit downstairs for a new outlet where the service will be, and with the travel I was doing,  I didn;t have time to do it. 

This year, I took their advice, and before the price was increased, I tried to contact them but could not get through, so I came here, on April 17, then again later, and then again, I have received no response, and my bill is higher now. I am looking for a FIOS modem now, and will be getting the basement ready for the FIOS instalation. 

Good luck. Once I move to FIOS, I sincerely doubt I will ever come back to Xfinity. They have made it clear they don't want to keep loyal customers.