Community Forum

Bill increased by $30????

New Poster

Bill increased by $30????

My bill increased by $30 and Blast has been added to my plan WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I agreed to use Xfinity because of its cost effectiveness but the reality is that the speed tests don't match up to what I am paying for - unacceptable. Why should I pay an extra $320 per year for a speed increase that I don't even notice when there are other services in the area?????
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill increased by $30????

Hi RMLR91. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums.  Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. If you are not reaching speeds your are supposed to be receiving, I can help troubleshoot. Please reach out to me in private message and include your full name so I can assist you.  To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill increased by $30????

Hi RMLR91. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!