Community Forum

Bill increase

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bill increase

My bill recently increased, I would like to explore options to keep the cost lower. I'm willing to reduce my service...keeping the cost down is most important. Can someone please help!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Bill increase

In the past this forum has been very helpful. I'm not having much luck this go around. Hopefully you'll fare better.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, I replied to your private message please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Randomnames, I'd be happy to address any billing concerns that you may have. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name and street address by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I've gotten multiple messages from multiple employees...I respond but then silence. Is there anyone out there that can help?
Highlighted
Expert

@Buzzcutt2 wrote:
I've gotten multiple messages from multiple employees...I respond but then silence. Is there anyone out there that can help?

Continue to follow up with @ComcastAmir .

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have continued to follow up, get asked the same questions and then no response for days. Comcast was turning their customer service image around, not any longer.