Community Forum

Bill increase

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill increase

I have been trying to get someone on the phone but I cannot. After reviewing my bill I have noticed an increase. I see that I forgot to pay my bill which I have no problem doing and getting caught up once I have the question answered. Why was I charged for Xfinity flex? I was told this service was free and it was free on my previous bills. Now I see a charge of 14 dollars and a higher rate for my internet service. If this is the case I would like to cancel my Xfinity flex and learn about other options for internet
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill increase

Hello @abrook93.

I understand billing increases can be a bit of surprise when the come up. It seems that your promotion may have expired.

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!