Community Forum

Bill increase

Frequent Visitor

Bill increase

Just received a phone call offering me a promotion that I dont need but wouldn't help with current situation. Bill going to increase after billing cycle. Wouldn't be able to offer regular price for internet plan. Looking to see if I can get the same plan with promotional rate to help with the cost! Insane that they can't offer me internet promotional deals for loyal customer. Please assistance.

-Wei

Official Employee

Re: Bill increase

Hello, Weiiz. Thanks for reaching out to us with your billing concern.

I would be more than happy to take a look and see if we can find a new promotion for your services. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can help.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill increase

Weiiz, I'm so glad I was able to help find you a new promotion that better fit your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need help again in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!