Community Forum

Bill increase

New Poster

Bill increase

My internet bill just went up from about $70 to $96! Does anyone know why this could happen?
Expert

Re: Bill increase

@Jennkale wrote:
My internet bill just went up from about $70 to $96! Does anyone know why this could happen?

Did you review your statement and/or compare it to past statements?  That's always the first place to start.  Also, always read the notes that are included on your statement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill increase

Hello Jennkale. We welcome you to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. Sudden increases in fees are usually at the end of a promotional/ discount period. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate.

Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!