Community Forum

Bill increase

Regular Visitor

Bill increase

I have a contract and I don't see where I must pay for equipment increase only the Broadcast and Sports fee.. I can't afford this
Expert

Re: Bill increase

@Onmyown71 wrote:
I have a contract and I don't see where I must pay for equipment increase only the Broadcast and Sports fee.. I can't afford this

From the Comcast Agreement for Residential Services:

CHARGES AND BILLINGS

• a. Charges, Fees, and Taxes You Must Pay. You agree to pay all charges associated with the Service(s), including, but not limited to, charges for installation, service calls, monthly service, Xfinity Equipment (as defined below), purchases or rentals or other services, measured and per-call charges, applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees (however designated), fees to recoup any municipal, state and federal government fees or assessments on us, permitted fees and cost recovery charges, or any programs in which we participate, including, but not limited to, public, educational, and governmental access, universal service, telecom relay services for the visually/hearing impaired, rights-of-way access, and programs supporting the 911/E911 system and any fees or payment obligations imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental bodies for the sale, installation, use, or provision of the Service(s). YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ANY GOVERNMENT IMPOSED FEES AND TAXES, WHETHER IMPOSED ON YOU OR US, THAT BECOME APPLICABLE RETROACTIVELY. We will provide you with notice of applicable pricing contemporaneous with your order and/or activation, including information regarding standard pricing applicable at the end of a promotion via our rate card or other notice. We will provide you with notice of any change in our standard prices or fees or new prices or fees, unless the change in price or new fee is related to a change in governmental or quasi-governmental taxes, fees, or assessments, in which case we may elect not to provide notice except where required by applicable law.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello Onmyown71, thank you for creating a post. I replied to your private message, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I would like some credit towards my bill and an honored contract
Regular Visitor

You keep sending me this mess but that is not in my contract or the new offer I got
Official Employee

Onmyown71 wrote: I would like some credit towards my bill and an honored contract

I replied to your private message with more information on the increase in equipment fees, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.