Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Bill increase without notice

New Poster

Bill increase without notice

Bill increase without notice, get someone on a chat and of course they are useless like always. I really have had it with Xfinity. I am talking to some guy named Roddy John? And then I call "customers solutions" and they have no solutions, I tell them I am going to look into other service and it is if they do not care

Contributor

Re: Bill increase without notice

billyboysti wrote:

Bill increase without notice, get someone on a chat and of course they are useless like always. I really have had it with Xfinity. I am talking to some guy named Roddy John? And then I call "customers solutions" and they have no solutions, I tell them I am going to look into other service and it is if they do not care

Check your Deceember invoice (or pdf online if you have paperless billing). Mine was my invoice for dates  12/18 - 1/17.

There was a 2-3 page addition to the regular billing statement that included a table of services that were going to be increasing rates effective January 2018.  The table listed old rates & what the new rate would be.

New Poster

I got the same increases.  It amazes me that a company makiing enough profit to buy NBC and who knows what else needs to nickle and dime its residential customers. It also angers me that they offer the services I am charged $200+ a month for to new customers at $89.  Way to keep customers happy!

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Closed old thread