Community Forum

Bill going up in August. What can I do?

Frequent Visitor

Bill going up in August. What can I do?

My bill is going up $15.00 a month in August.  I have already cut Cable TV out in an attempt to save money.  Is there anyway to keep my bill down by possibly going to some kind of Performance Starter Internet package?  I have recently filed for bankruptcy and, in a year, I'll be in better shape financially.  I need to get  something in the meantime to get me through this rough stretch.  I really don't need 60 mb\sec speed but I do need internet to maintain my VoIP phone service and 25 mb/sec is plenty fast..

My only income is Social Security and that is far below the maximum payment amount.

Can someone please answer and give me good news for a change?  I really need help.

Thank you in advance,

SouthFlorida886

Official Employee

Re: Bill going up in August. What can I do?

Hello sfla886. I understand life happens and sometimes you need a break. We want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

JoeTru from Comcast answered this and worked something out with me that I can live with.  Kudos to him and the other Comcast people who answer these emails.  It is only a crying shame  they don't have people in the individual offices that can or WILL help customers with their problems.

Highlighted
Official Employee

I appreciate the kind words, sfla886. We're here to help, and I am glad I was able to take care of your situation. We are always striving to improve and do better at serving customers. I will pass along your feedback about your local store, so we can work on customer experiences there as well. 

Please come back to the Forums anytime you need help with your account services. Thanks for being an important part of Comcast. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi sfla886, Glad we were able to figure out an offer that works better for you. Thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums!