Community Forum

Bill doubled-can't afford

Regular Visitor

Bill doubled-can't afford

I started a 2 year agreement at $89.99 a month. I have noticed my bill had increased a lot, they have gone from $118 to $156 and I still have 6 months left on my 2 year agreement. My question is, what is the purpose of this agreement if the price isn't guaranteed to me? If I terminated early, Xfinity charges a early termination fee. I need to get my bill back down somehow, I have triple play but I do not use my phone line. I have limited basic service with no premium channels. I can't afford this.

New Poster

Re: Bill doubled-can't afford

Go in and talk to them. Be calm but firm. Kept asking for the next manager when they give you the run around. Even if you have to call corporate. They will keep giving you the run around. Let them know you are not going away until,this is resolved. Don’t call. They keep switching you from dept.

Admin1

Re: Bill doubled-can't afford

Hi Robinatthebeach -- I can help explain your contract pricing to you. I received your PM with this same request. I have responded back showing how your pricing was setup to show where this price change occurs.