Community Forum

Bill, billing dates ans partial charge. Please help?

Regular Visitor

Bill, billing dates ans partial charge. Please help?

I have the Xfinity service, and my bill was due 5-6-18, it was paid in full on 5-3-18. Now, I have a new bill due 5-26-18. I contacted Comcast via Chat session, and was told that is when my normal bill will be due. I signed up for service on the 4-4-18, and it was finally turned on 4-18-18. I signed up for service on that date so my bill would be due on or about that day. The chat agent told me billing cycle was from the 8th day of the month to the 9th day of next month, so shouldn't my bill be due around the 9th or 10th? And when I asked if I could get my due date changed to the 4th or 5th, I was told no, that it is set to the 26th and can not be changed. I then asked if there was a grace period and again told no, that they would apply a $9.50 late fee. I also asked about the partial charge on my account, and the agent said they weren't seeing a partial charge. I got more help from this forum from a employee when I was having installation issues than I ever got from calling and chat sessions, so hopefully I can get help this time. Thank you 

Official Employee

Re: Bill, billing dates ans partial charge. Please help?

Hi judy37806. I received your private message regarding this issue and I am happy to help you. We apologize for any inconvenience. Let's chat further via private message.