Community Forum

Bill and Contract Missing After Move

New Poster

Bill and Contract Missing After Move

Hi - I moved and transferred my service.  I received an email that my plan as a term agreement, that the agreement would be available under "My Account," and that there was a 30-day period in which I could cancel the agreement.  When I tried to access the term agreement, it was not available.  Also, all of my historical bills had disappeared.  I chatted with two Comcast agents, both of whom were unable to assist me.  How can I review the agreement and have the opportunity to utilize the 30-day period if the agreement it is not accessible to me?  Please help me access the term agreement and my historical bills.  I received no notice from Comcast that my e-bills would disappear.

New Poster

New Account Created Without Permission

Apparently someone--Comcast??--created a new account for me, without my authorization.  Now Comcast claims they cannot provide me with access to information that is associated with this "old" account.  So basically, I cannot review the document for a new minimum term agreement that I allegedly authorized and have 30 days to accept or deny.  This is ridiculous.  Can anyone help?  I keep getting the runaround from Comcast.

Expert

Re: New Account Created Without Permission

@customer33 wrote:

Apparently someone--Comcast??--created a new account for me, without my authorization.  Now Comcast claims they cannot provide me with access to information that is associated with this "old" account.  So basically, I cannot review the document for a new minimum term agreement that I allegedly authorized and have 30 days to accept or deny.  This is ridiculous.  Can anyone help?  I keep getting the runaround from Comcast.

It's not under the new account? 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

No, it is not.  That's what's truly amazing.  A representative told me they would email it to me a few hours ago, and I have yet to receive it.

Official Employee

Hello customer33. I can assist in helping you reviewed your account and term agreement. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.