Community Forum

Bill always increases and I'm fed up now

New Poster

Bill always increases and I'm fed up now

Hi,

How can I reduce my bill and still get internet and basic cable?

At the current rate, I will pay nearly $2400.00 per year.

I will not be able to afford to pay this price in the future and am considering reducing my monthly bill or stopping the services altogether.

Thanks,

Josephine

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill always increases and I'm fed up now

Hi jpwieberg. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill always increases and I'm fed up now

Hi jpwieberg. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!