Community Forum

Bill Went From $83 to $101 (But it's not the end of my yearly contract)

Regular Visitor

Bill Went From $83 to $101 (But it's not the end of my yearly contract)

I was charged $20 more this month for my plan, but wasn't even notified of it. I looked at my bill and it basically has the base cost at a more expensive rate but with no explanation. Does the price just increase every six months? I know it went up after my promotional period was up, but this is ridiculous. I split my internet/cable with only one other person, so the price increases have a negative impact on us.

Is there any way I can downgrade to just having Internet? I searched for plans in my area and it's all bundles that are over $100 per month with speeds I don't need for having only 2 people living in my house.

Official Employee

Re: Bill Went From $83 to $101 (But it's not the end of my yearly contract)

Hi acordes, I can assist going over current promotions along with the recent increase with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill Went From $83 to $101 (But it's not the end of my yearly contract)

Hi acordes, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!