Community Forum

Bill Nearly Doubled Very Unexpectedly?

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Nearly Doubled Very Unexpectedly?

I was told in writting by my comcast franchise that my rate "was not an Introductory Rate". I believe my service has been active for nearly 3 years at this address. I have been a comcast user for over 15 years. I have never been blatently lied to and extorted to this extent with any other company besides my home owners associaton (Focus Real Estate & Investment Group of Santa Rosa California). I guess my question is; how can this be the way of doing business? I understand every company has a bottom line and requires profits to continue providing/maintaning service, but this ($86 to $134) seems a touch extreme. I am hopeful that someone can answer this question for me.

Doug Walker

Petaluma California

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill Nearly Doubled Very Unexpectedly?

Hello, DougWalker! We appreciate you reaching out to us about your concerns with your service plan. 

We absolutely value our long-term customers and I would love to look at our available promotions with you and see if we can find something that is more reasonably priced and still fits your needs. 
 Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!