Community Forum

Bill Increased for HD Complete - "Promotion" "expired"

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Bill Increased for HD Complete - "Promotion" "expired"

Long-time Comcast/Xfinity Customer now suddenly faced with a "promotion" ending after first year and signficant increase in cost.  Have the HD Complete plan including many premium channels.  I am not a cord cutter - but Comast seems bent on upsetting their long time customers.  Searched through my Service confirmation emails and cannot find any written notice of this "price hike"  I do not want to be a cord cutter by seeems Comcast/Xfinity does NOT value customers who pay a premium for their service.  Local "Solutions" Team seems more interested in making points and driving Comcast custmers to be FIOS customers.   Sincerely Very frustrated Comcast customer

Official Employee

Re: Bill Increased for HD Complete - "Promotion" "expired"

Hello, itdwebman. 

I'm glad you reached out to us with this concern. I would be more than happy to take a look and see if we can find you a new, better-priced promotion. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bill Increased for HD Complete - "Promotion" "expired"

itdwebman, I'm glad I was able to assist with the billing questions/concerns that you had. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!