Community Forum

Bill Increased Unable to talk to any representative

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Increased Unable to talk to any representative

My bill was increased by 66% without any notice or reasoning why. I've tried the chat robot, the help articles but none provide any insight as to what's going on. When I call the customer service line and follow the prompts it kicks me off the call and try the online resources. My money has been taken without justification and without anyway to get answers. No clue what to do.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bill Increased Unable to talk to any representative

I am in the EXACT SAME situation!! It is so frustrating!! I’ve been trying to TALK to someone for over a month now. I understand the situation we are in right now and I’m not trying to be unreasonable but if they think I’m paying more than I agreed to pay last year just because they keep sending me overdue notices and charging me late payments, they are crazy. I have auto pay set up through my checking account and I will continue to pay my (agreed upon) bill on time. But I am not going to pay these crazy up charges (that I also was not informed about or did not agree too!) and other supposed late/overdue fees. I pay on time and what I am supposed to. Please let us know if there is a number we can call to talk to a living human being not some robot that can do absolutely nothing in this situation. Trust me...I’ve tried.