Community Forum

Bill Increase

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Increase

I just received my bill today and you have increased my internet by $40! Seriously!!! 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bill Increase

Hi, I just got my bill at the start of this month and it's gone up over $30 in two months - a rate increase of 35%. This happens every year and I end up calling customer retention and complaining. Then they promise a set rate, until once again they sneak in huge increases in my bill, at which point I have to begin all over again. I get a different reason for the rate increase every time I call, and it's some poor lackey in the Phillipines who doesn't know from nothing who's spouting the party line. You don't want to get frustrated with someone in the Phillipines who doesn't have any control over what their greedy bosses are doing. 

Highlighted
New Poster

I also received a $40 increase with no warning or explanation. The only reason I found out was when I paid the credit card I use to pay Comcast!

Highlighted
New Poster

Yup! I just got my bill, and my "fixed" 2-year price has gone up $10. That amount might not seem like a big deal to some, but it's a deal breaker for me. More importantly... what good is a contract (or your word, for that matter) if I'm the only party that adheres to the terms? And this increase happened RIGHT AFTER they sent out emails saying they'd be giving credits & discounts while so many are unemployed. If they raise the price first, that discount/credit ends up being little or none. I'm so done with Comcast/Xfinity.
Highlighted
New Poster

My bill went up as well and I am in a term contact.  I didn't think they were allowed to change my plan premium during my contract, just like I can't get out of it without paying to cancel.  I know it was my contract price that went up because it shows it on my bill.  I also agree it's ridiculous we can't speak to someone.  I was on the phone for 20 mins trying to reach customer service but all it keep doing was sending back to automated messages and sending a link to my phone.  However when I put that link in it doesn't work...imagine that!!  Also can't do chat because it's just a robot that spits out limited info. They raise our prices WITHOUT a notice and then won't speak to anyone.  Not happy at all as this is the 2nd increase in just a few months.

Highlighted
New Poster

My bill has been going up also almost $150.00 just for internet and voice

Highlighted
Contributor

then you know what to do when your contract expires...cut the cord.