Community Forum

Bill Increase

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Increase

My Comcast bill just increased by $30 this month. Why? and is there something we can do about it?
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Bill Increase

My bill increased by $20 also and I cannot find any way to talk to a representative about this. I have spent the past half hour scouring their website with no luck.   Who can I talk to????  I would like to talk to a live person.  Thanks

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Bill Increase

Hi @JoeGD and @noreenf

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums to get a better understanding of your rate increases. Typically, when rates increase, it is caused by discounts on your account that have expired. I can review your accounts to determine whether or not that's the cause of your increases. To get started, can you each send me a private message with your first and last names and your full-service address? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!