Community Forum

Bill Increase

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Increase

What have the service fee's gone up? Why wasn't I notified that the rate were to changing? I am stilll in my 2 year contract where "no price increases would occur during that time period".

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Bill Increase

@frankg3 wrote:

What have the service fee's gone up? Why wasn't I notified that the rate were to changing? I am stilll in my 2 year contract where "no price increases would occur during that time period".

Most notices of increases are found in your billing statement.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Thank you for your reply. I checked and compared previous statements and could not find any mention of any price increases, only the increase in the monthly bill. We had no movie rentals or system upgrades. Why does Xfinity do business like this? I can understand how customers are leaving Xfinity in droves as stated on business news sources if this is the norm.

In addition, Xfinity removes channels like TMC and others from bundles without informing customers.   Once a customer agrees to a contract, that agreement should not be changed unless both parties agree.

Highlighted
New Poster

You are 100% correct.... my bill went up too..... I am now looking to leave Xfinity!!

Highlighted
New Poster

My bill went up about 60% out of nowhere. Will talk to them first if no change go back to Century Link. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I was just getting on to ask why my bill increased the previous 2 months and I also wanted to know how they can remove channels but not lower the bill.  I tried to do the chat with an agent thing but all I got was a bot that asked what it could help me with but would not let me type.  

Highlighted
New Poster

Same deal here, I don't want to do business with xfinity but unfortunately they have a monopoly on the area market. Fees up the yin yang and they keep increasing. I have a data plan from my cellular and they dont scam me for fee increases every quarter. This company is too big, unregulated and making fist fulls of cash on those who dont have alternatives. Bad business in my eyes, and I will be a future cord cutter for sure!