Community Forum

Bill Extension

Highlighted
New Poster

Bill Extension

I need another week extended to pay my bill if it's possible thank you
Official Employee

Re: Bill Extension

Hello @VanquailG, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We understand that you have other bills and that you may need an extension from time to time as well. I would be more than happy to see if we can get this payment extended for you. In order to do so, can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

(Edited)

I have a June 27, 2019 due date for charges  of (Edited) due in order to avoid a cut off of services.  Can I arrange an extension in order to pay this on 4 days later, on July 1 2019?

Official Employee

Hello @tpillow, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would be more than happy to see what options we have as far as setting up a payment arrangement on your account. I have responded to your private message, if you could please get back to me at the earliest convenience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@VanquailG, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this billing concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.