Community Forum

Being billed indefinitely for a "Free" Flex I never recived.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Being billed indefinitely for a "Free" Flex I never recived.

When I renewed my plan the sales person put a “Free” flex box on my account even though I asked them not to, I then got a phone call from a delivery person saying they are outside with said “Free” flex box, I couldn’t understand the person but I assumed they put the box somewhere outside my apt even though I told them I did not want it. I got home and the Flex box wasn’t there so I assumed they listened but no, after 2 phone calls I’m still being charged for their “Free” Flex box simply because I can’t register or return  something I never received. Has anyone else had this issue and was able to get Comcast to remove the fee? I know the FCC fined them big time for pretty much the same thing, anyone have any luck after filling a complaint?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Being billed indefinitely for a "Free" Flex I never recived.

Hi there, @Jimbobebop

I want to help by pulling up your account and taking a look. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!