Community Forum

Being billed after I cancelled service

Highlighted
New Poster

Being billed after I cancelled service

I cancelled my service due to moving to a new place last September, I chatted with an agent and made sure i took care of my last bill and equipement return. I still have that conversation saved. 

Starting October comcast kept sending me equipment return request , on a serial number i do not recognized ( yes i have previous equipement serial number marked down) .At then all of a sudden in November saying my bill was due 11/28, even in this email, no bill or other info was provided.

As you cannot access the billing section in your account after you cancel, there was no way for me to know what the bill was for. 

And today I received a debt collection agent notice that I owe $66 to comcast, I logged back in my account and couldn't view any bill , virtual assistant told me my bill is $186 and pass due!!! 

Comcast team, please advise

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Being billed after I cancelled service

Hi there, @bbb1231

I would love to help you out and take a look into your bill. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!