Community Forum

Bank blocking

New Poster

Bank blocking

Tried to pay my bill online, dont understand why my bank is block, last several paymemt went through my account successful. Of course it happen right on New Years Eve with no TV. And there is no one to talk to seriously think about turning off my account.
Official Employee

Re: Bank blocking

Hello HappyGirl76. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with reviewing your account and notations to try and understand why there may be a block. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Bank blocking

Hi HappyGirl76. Since we didn't see a response from you on this,  this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!