Community Forum

BILLING

Contributor

BILLING

I GOT BILL THIS MONTH MY DOUBLE PLAY WENT FROM 89.98 TO 120.00, I CALLED AND WAS TOLD MY CONTRACT EXPIRED. I RECENTLY REMOVED SPORTS PKG. 9.99-BUT OTHERWISE CHECKED LAST YEARS BILLING {ALSO THEY GAVE US STARZ INSTEAD OF HBO LIKE WE CHISE SHOWN ON ORIGINAL CONTRACT} WHEN REP SAYS CONTRACT BEGAN. REP WOULDNT GIVE ME SAME PKG. ! I CANOT AFFORD MORE THAN I PAY NOW. I DONT WANT TO CANCEL BUT HUSBAND IS FED UP! PLEASE HELP?! 

BDAZBTY
Official Employee

Re: BILLING

Hello bdazbty. We appreciate you visiting and posting on our Forums. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

HI ! THX FOR REPLY..

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE ON ONE OF THESE ?

Download speeds up to 400 Mbps 

220+ 

Unlimited calling nationwide

X1 PREFERRED PRO TRIPLE PLAY WITH HBO® INCLUDES:

• HBO®, SHOWTIME®
  • 150 Hours of DVR Service
  • Unlimited calling nationwide
REALLY DONT NEED DVR,OR PHONE SVC
BDAZBTY
Official Employee

Thanks for providing those offer details, bdazbty. 

I received your private message and I have responded. I am happy to go over the offers with you. Let's discuss the details of your account via Private Message. Thank you. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello bdazbty. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your options. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again.