Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

BILLING AND ISSUES

New Poster

BILLING AND ISSUES

SOORY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT MINE ARE STUCK.

I HAVE BEEN ON CHAT WITH A REP AND STILL NOT ABLE TO GET ANY HELP. I WAS TOLD BEING ON CHAT LIMITED BUT GO INTO THE STORE. THAT WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM IF I WAS NOT DISABLED AND I CANNOT DRIVE. BUT I ORDERED YOUR SERVICE FOR INTERNET WAS TOLD NO BILL UNTIL APRIL, I GAVE THE INSTALLER A MAIL THING I HAD FOR FREE INSTALL. ALSO I HAVE ONLINE CODE I PROVIDED (I LOOKED IT UP ONLINE WHILE CHATTING) BUT THE LADY SAID CANNOT HELP GAVE ME A SITE TO GO TO BUT IT WOULD NOT PULL UP I COPIED AND PASTED THE MESSAGE I WAS GETTING. I TOLD HER IF THEY WOULD HONOR THE TOM KARINSHAK

COUPONCODE

Credit toward monthly bill  1127518464632636 IT SAYS 100 CREDIT TOWARDS BILL. I TOLD HER IF THEY WOULD JUST DO FOR THE INSTALL THEY CAN KEEP THE GIFT CARD OF 100 I WAS PROMISED. THEY WOULDMAKE 11.0 EXTRA DOING THAT. BUT I WAS NOT ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING THROUGH CHAT. AND AS I SAID I AM DISABLED, BED RIDDEN NOT ABLE TO DRIVE AND SHE SAID ONLY WAY TO GET WAIVED IS BY GOING INTO STORE. HERE IS COPY AND PASTE OF THE CHAT CONVO JUST THE 1 PART.  1:54:18 PM Mary Ann F:I assure your that by going at the store, your installation fee would be waive.

IF I WAS ABLE TO GET AROUND I WOULD BE 1 HAPPY CAMPER. BUT I AM NOT FORTUNATE TO BE HEALTHY. ALSO I WAS TOLD MY 1ST BILL WOULD BE DUE IN APRIL I EXPLAINED I GET SSDI AND THEN I GET EMAIL OF A BILL OVER 151.00 DUE THIS  MONTH. I AKED HER TO PLEASE SET DUE DATE TO THE 3RD   OF APRIL THEN THE 3RD OF EACH MONTH SINCE THAT IS WHEN I GET MY SSDI. BUT SHE SAID NO CAN DO. PER DR ORDERS I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO STRESS AND EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE 2-3 WEEKS I AM TOTALLY STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW. I TOLD HER I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE REFERRING CUSTOMERS TO YOUR COMPANY. I WORKED CUST SERV 18 YRS AND THE CUSTOMER WAS MY MAIN CONCERN I ALWAYS MADE SURE THEY LEFT SATISFIED AND HAPPY. BECAUSE REFERRALS AND REVIEWS ARE THE WAY A COMPANY GETS MORE BUSINESS.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITTY TO DO ANYTHING. BECAUSE I AM ON MULTIPLE CHEMOS AND ALREADY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET 2 OF THEM NOW WITH THIS BILL I WILL HAVE TO NOT GET ANY OFF THEM AS I HAVE NO INSURANCE. THIS IS WHAT I GET WHEN I GO TO THE SITE SHE GAVE ME VIA CHAT 

• No coupon will be displayed on this page because this account does not have any

HELLO VICKIE AVIDSON

Welcome!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH 

VICKI 

Credit toward monthly bill

1.Copy this promo code 1127518464632636
2.Paste the code when you checkout atXfinity
3.Let us know ifit workedordidn’t work