Community Forum

Autopayments - Not Processed

New Poster

Autopayments - Not Processed

I have always had auto pay on my account. However, this month, for some reason Xfinity did not automatically withdraw my bill. When I sign in to my account, it says my account was paid. Today, however, I received notification that my account was overdue. I have called 4 different times and every time the representative is clueless. Honestly, it's bizarre and seems like another way for you to screw over your customers. Why did Xfinity not process my account this month? 

Official Employee

Re: Autopayments - Not Processed

Hi there, Emana33. Welcome to the Community and thank you for reaching out. It's interesting that you just began experiencing AutoPay issues with your account out of the blue like that. I can look into this for you and we can determine what is needed to correct this for you. Please start by sending me a private message with your name and we will continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Autopayments - Not Processed

Hi, Emana33. I never heard back from you on this, so I will be completing the request. If you end up needing further support with this, please send me that private message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!