Community Forum

Autopay & Paperless Billing Discount

New Poster

Autopay & Paperless Billing Discount

I turned on both Autopay and Paperless Billing, but the 10$ discount is not applied on my bill.

I paid 130$ for the first month, 100 for deposit and 30 for my monthly internet plan. My monthly payment is originally 40$, but the representative at the store told me that I would get a 10$ discount, so I paid only 30$. But my next bill says that the 10$ will be paid automatically on Aug 24th with the card I saved as Autopay. Please help me understand clearly how the 10$ discount policy works. Thank you.

Expert

Re: Autopay & Paperless Billing Discount

@6814241 wrote:

I turned on both Autopay and Paperless Billing, but the 10$ discount is not applied on my bill.

I paid 130$ for the first month, 100 for deposit and 30 for my monthly internet plan. My monthly payment is originally 40$, but the representative at the store told me that I would get a 10$ discount, so I paid only 30$. But my next bill says that the 10$ will be paid automatically on Aug 24th with the card I saved as Autopay. Please help me understand clearly how the 10$ discount policy works. Thank you.

Autopay and Ecobill don't start until the third bill or 45 days after signup.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!