Community Forum

Autopay/EcoBilling Discount

Highlighted
New Poster

Autopay/EcoBilling Discount

Hello,

I contacted Xfinity customer service about a month or two ago in regards to a $10 discount for enrolling in auto pay and ecobilling. I was told the discount would be applied to all future monthly bills. This month I received my bill and there was no discount. I contact customer service who stated that the credit was a one time thing and would not be applied. I’ve seen multiple post on the forum which talk about the discount but the agent said that kind of program doesn’t exist. Please advise on which information is correct.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Autopay/EcoBilling Discount

I think this is a great thing that this company has keep up the good work
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Autopay/EcoBilling Discount

@Mmartinez11290 wrote:
Hello,

I contacted Xfinity customer service about a month or two ago in regards to a $10 discount for enrolling in auto pay and ecobilling. I was told the discount would be applied to all future monthly bills. This month I received my bill and there was no discount. I contact customer service who stated that the credit was a one time thing and would not be applied. I’ve seen multiple post on the forum which talk about the discount but the agent said that kind of program doesn’t exist. Please advise on which information is correct.

If you're in an area that has the autopay and ecobill discount and you've signed up, it takes about 3 months or 45 days for the discount to kick in.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!