Community Forum

Automatic bill pay

New Poster

Automatic bill pay

When will I see the promised $5 reduction on my bill for automatic bill payment?

thank you. 

Official Employee

Re: Automatic bill pay

Hello, Ebdb. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums and thank you for signing with auto pay. Normally it can take up to 45 days for the system to catch the auto pay is set up to provide that discount. Also, you need to have paperless billing enabled as well. If you would like me to look further into this for you, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Automatic bill pay

Hello, Ebdb. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!