Community Forum

Auto-renewal Is Perpetually locked?

New Poster

Auto-renewal Is Perpetually locked?

I've been trying to turn off my week to week internet for about a month now so I can catch up and pay monthly. We just called customerservice and it was a disaster. If this isn't fixed soon we're just going to go to a more ethical company.  I want the autorenewal turned off now. Customer service chat doesn't work on my brand new computer either. I don't know what could possibly be casuing this issue opther than a concerted effort by a company to get more money out of me than they deserve. I need this fixed immediatley. Today. Now. I should've been able to do it myself, but your side of the bargain isnt fulfilling itself. 

This is an unrealistic problem. Fix it.

Untitled.jpg
New Poster

Re: Auto-renewal Is Perpetually locked?

If this isn't dealt with in the next six hours-by the end of the day- I'm just going to completely move on from comcast. Hope theres some real big boy brain power out there that can figure out how to turn off the autobilling of my credit card.

Official Employee

Re: Auto-renewal Is Perpetually locked?

Hello breezytrask. I have sent you a private message with the department you will need to contact who can address your issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.