Why did my bill increase by $13.38?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: April Bill

@BF87 wrote:

Why did my bill increase by $13.38?

What items changed from last month?

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

My bill increased as well by about $15 even though we did not make any changes to our plan. Have been trying to get customer service to talk to a real person but keep getting redirected to an automated voice. We were not warned of an increase in any way in our previous bill.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi BF87. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. It sounds like you may have had discounts on your service. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price. If these discounts expired, your bill will have increased automatically. If you would like assistance review your account's billing, I can help. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

You're lucky, mine went up $30, for internet only. Unreal. I expected it, and tried to get a new promotion before the old one ran out, but still cannot get anyone on the phone, or online. None of my posts here have been answered since April as well. I see you posted the day after my first post, and I mine hasn't yet been answered. 

Good luck. It looks like you are getting help. For me, I contacted the competitor. THey actually answered within seconds.