Community Forum

Any interest in customer retention?

Regular Visitor

Any interest in customer retention?

I understand comcast is more interested in aquiring new customers than keeping current ones happy.  I'm not so sure this is best business practice, but it's the one they employ.  Anyway, my introductory rate has expired and I attempted to call customer service about pricing.  They were less than helpful, but there is probably limited things they can offer.  I feel like I have to go to a competitor to cut my bill and then may come back after a year or two.  I would rather stay a customer, but wouldn't like to pay double what Verizon Fios is offering.  All I am interested in having is a simple TV/internet package without paying $225/month.  If anyone wants to help me with that please let me know.  Otherwise I feel like I am being forced to jump ship.  I see on the website what  I am looking for is 69.99 per month (and I'm sure increases the second year), which is a huge difference.  Please let me know if you are interested in keeping a customer.  Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Any interest in customer retention?

Hi StevenM12345, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Any interest in customer retention?

Thank you for working with me through private message and please reach out if you need any assistance

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!