Community Forum

Any human being working for Comcast?

Highlighted
New Poster

Any human being working for Comcast?

I have tried numerous times THROUGHOUT SEVERAL DAYS to speak to customer service regarding an extension on my bill due to unemployment in a GLOBAL PANDEMIC before you disconnect services and noone is available in customer service. Sad is every other utilities and even mortgage are readily available. one thing we need to help us stay connected and search for jobs to try to get back to normal is not available to help? Shortage in personal is understandable during these times but several days and not being able to speak with someone is a bit frustrating.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Any human being working for Comcast?

@Hana911 wrote:
I have tried numerous times THROUGHOUT SEVERAL DAYS to speak to customer service regarding an extension on my bill due to unemployment in a GLOBAL PANDEMIC before you disconnect services and noone is available in customer service. Sad is every other utilities and even mortgage are readily available. one thing we need to help us stay connected and search for jobs to try to get back to normal is not available to help? Shortage in personal is understandable during these times but several days and not being able to speak with someone is a bit frustrating.

https://www.xfinity.com/prepare

Your Internet isn't going to be suspended during this time, so you'll be able to search for jobs. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Any human being working for Comcast?

Thank you for responding but all the emails I receive are saying I will be disconnected unless I pay the bill? I have seen people get disconnected in this forum. I also have a student doing online classes. How do I know for sure?