Community Forum

Another Increase, Comcast Please Help

Frequent Visitor

Another Increase, Comcast Please Help

Hi:

I did not notice any reason for the increase and when I talked to Customer Service they told me Comcast does not offer the same plan while I was, at the same time, reading about the same plan on your website.

Last time I wasted hours with Comcast phone and chat service with poor results.  I hope, like last time, the Message Board Comcast agents will restore my simple Internet Only plan.  I do not really want to have to make a change but the house is already wired for Fios as the other members of the house keep reminding me...

Thank You.

New Poster

Re: Another Increase, Comcast Please Help

My promotional period ended. I now have to purchase a more expensive internet speed and cannot have HBO (which I had) unless I pay an additional $15 a month. Looking into Verizon.

Frequent Visitor

Please help.

I am not asking for anything special, this is a plan you offer and still have for my area.  Please just keep my plan the same as it has always been.  I am not even asking for the speed I was told I would get

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Frequent Visitor

Sending a PM now

Thank You for your help.

Frequent Visitor

I got your PM and you offer no help and an even much more expensive plan.  All I ask for is the plan you offer in my area - it is the same plan I have always had and you still offer. 

You have my service address and can see that I am wired for Fios.  Are you going to make me play some game with your rentention plan - I am calling Verizon tonight so Comcast had better set up before Verizon gets it done.

Frequent Visitor

Official Employee

Hello Madatcomcas, the plan I offered you on January 30th is the best offer we have. The offer you are seeing online is for new customers. 

Frequent Visitor

Well then I guess I will have go elsewhere to be a new customer...I paid the amount I agreed to $39.99 and if you will not honor that then cancel my service.  Let me know if I should call Verizon.

Shane, Verizon has a Fios line to my house, you have my service address - look for yourself.  And Verizon has a $39.99 deal with better up and down load speed, and the only user of the service in the house is a geek with all the hardware - so nothing to rent. 

Oh yeah, on the topic of speed - I never got the performance speeds that Comcast Chat CS said I would get.

Official Employee

Hello @Madatcomcas

I'm following up for Shane. If you still have questions or concerns about what's available specifically to you, please feel free to reach out to me in a private message. Unfortunately, we can only offer what is available in the system now. We are unable to renew any old promotions you may have had as they expire after a certain amount of time.  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.